Web and Graphic Designer
IPM House, 607 W. North St., Cornell AgriTech, Geneva, NY 14456
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND RELATED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Certificate in Graphic Design, University of California at Davis, 1990
- MS, Biology, San Diego State University 1983
- BA, Environmental Biology, University of California at Santa Barbara, 1978
- Design and maintain the New York State Integrated Pest Management Program website.
- Design and produce reports, brochures, fact sheets and other printed materials for the Program.
- Prepare materials for and coordinate IPM outreach events.
- Maintain a social presence for the program via Facebook and Twitter; assist staff with their blogs.
Examples of my work
Please download my portfolio here (8Mb pdf file).