Web and Graphic Designer
New York State Integrated Pest Management Program, Cornell University, New York State Agricultural Experiment Station, 630 W. North Street, Geneva, NY 14456
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND RELATED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Certificate in Graphic Design, University of California at Davis, 1990
- MS, Biology, San Diego State University 1983
- BA, Environmental Biology, University of California at Santa Barbara, 1978
- Design and maintain the New York State Integrated Pest Management Program website.
- Design and produce reports, brochures, fact sheets and other printed materials for the Program.
- Prepare materials for and coordinate IPM outreach events.
- Maintain a social presence for the program via Facebook and Twitter; assist staff with their blogs.
Examples of my work
Please download my portfolio here (8Mb pdf file).