The IPM Executive Committee committee provides oversight, renders final decisions on allocation of funds, creates awareness with the CALS Dean and Commissioner of Agriculture, and brings the concerns of college or state administration to the IPM Operating Committee. Members are selected from the IPM Operating Committee membership.
- Jennifer Grant, Director, New York State Integrated Pest Management Program
- Susan Brown, Director, New York State Agricultural Experiment Station at Geneva, and Professor, School of Integrative Plant Science, Horticulture Section, Cornell University
- Christopher Logue, Director, NYS Agriculture & Markets, Division of Plant Industry
- Scott Menrath, Director, Bureau of Pest Management
- Jan Nyrop, Director, Cornell University Agricultural Experiment Station, Ithaca Campus, and Professor, Department of Entomology, Cornell University
- Tom Overton, Associate Director, Cornell Cooperative Extension
updated November 3, 2015