NYS IPM Annual Report 1997-1998
Updates and Recaps
- Growers Face New Constraints
- Nurturing Private-Sector Responsibility for Weather Data
- Does IPM Pay?
- Measuring Progress in the Adoption of IPM
- Interest Grows in Communicating the Good News of IPM
- Strawberry Customers Surveyed
- Excellence-in-IPM Awards Highlight Achievements of Seven NewYorkers
- New Resources Available
- Managing Mites in Long Island Vineyards
- Minimizing Sprays for Grape Diseases
- A Summary of 1997 Fruit Projects
Livestock and Field Crops
- Managing Potato Leafhopper in Alfalfa
- Biological Control of House Flies
- Bt and the "Beasts"
- A Summary of 1997 Livestock and Field Crops Projects
- Grubs in Turfgrass: To Treat or Not to Treat
- How Wet Should It Get?
- Reducing Reliance on Pesticides in Turfgrass
- A Summary of 1997 Ornamentals Projects